Compassion

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Getting back in the groove

... or so I hope!

Sorry for my absence, but I hope to start posting a little more often ... I do have things I want to share, one of which was a fun activity I did with Lily and Claire that one day last week (or the week before?) when it snowed - just a dusting.  But we were able to get out right when the snow was beginning to fall and had some fun.

I found this book at the library called 15 Minutes Outside (or something like that) and it has 365 activities you can do with your child outside in all kinds of weather.  I didn't get a chance to read the whole thing cover-to-cover (and didn't see if the activity we did was in there), but I love the concept alone and am trying (though not very successfully) to do this on my own with them, especially since this winter has been so mild!

Anyway, I have pictures and hope to get them up soon!  Just wanted to say, I haven't forgotten about this blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...