Compassion

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Organize-athon Days 9, 10 & 11


Day 9's task is the laundry room/shelves - but since mine are pretty bare, except for what I actually do use, and our laundry ROOM is also storage and can in no way be organized in one DAY let alone 5 minutes, I am leaving that to another time.

Day 10 is the garage ... Since we have a 1-car garage and a mini-van, we really do not have room to make a mess and therefore, there is nothing for me to do in there either. For people who do have bigger garages though, I honestly can't imagine going through it in 5 minutes?? That seems slightly impossible. But anyway ...

On to Day 11: Shoes. Honestly, I'm not expecting to find much because I've pretty recently gone through my shoe collection, but I will nonetheless and at the very least, re-organize them so they look neater. Maybe I'll pare down my flip flop collection a little more? Mayyyybeee .... I know that would make A happy .... and I GUESS I don't REALLY need 10+ pairs .......... :(


**Yesterday, A helped me make our first batch of homemade laundry detergent! More on that later ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...