Compassion

Friday, November 5, 2010

Deal Day Saturday

I realize it's not technically Saturday yet, but I found some pretty good deals and I wanted to share them before it was too late for the few of you who actually read this. :)

Tomorrow, GAP is having a 40% off sale on all regular-priced items! Just mention the code, FLASH40 at checkout. No coupon required. If you got their Groupon a while ago, you can't use both, but I think we're still going to go because we have a couple of merchandise credits to use. I'm hoping I can get a fall coat and maybe some Christmas dresses for the girls? And since the Groupon expires 11/19/10, we may spend it tomorrow anyway. It says it can't be combined with any other offer, so we might as well. I'm getting pretty excited for this! Hopefully the store's not too crowded and the girls cooperate and don't run amuck in the store ...

Click here for a printable coupon good for 1 FREE small cup of coffee from 7-Eleven. It doesn't expire until 12/31/10, so you can keep printing and using it until then. Here's to having plenty of energy for all of that holiday shopping!

If you're not a fan of 7-Eleven's coffee or want to change it up a little, Burger King is offering a free small cup of Seattle's Best coffee every Friday in November. No purchase or coupon required!

Finally, you can get a free sample of Post-It notes here after you submit the form. I like these samples because we really don't use many post-it's as a family, so the samples are really enough for us - and they're free! We still haven't used hardly any of the last sample of Post-It's we got a couple of months ago.

Yay for free things!! Hope someone out there is able to enjoy a good deal this weekend! I know I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...