Compassion

Monday, April 4, 2011

My newest website finds


I can't believe it's been almost a month since I last posted! Oopsie ... L just turned 3 at the end of March and we're having her birthday parties this weekend, so I'll use that as my excuse ... even though it's not entirely true. :)

I did just find these 2 sites that I wanted to share. One I LOVE but most of you probably won't have any use for it - at least not for a while. It's education.com and I've been using it to print off worksheets for M & L to do at home. It'll be especially great over the summer. Since M doesn't get hardly any homework, I've been supplementing a little with my own stuff. This is BY FAR the best website I've found with worksheets because they look like actual worksheets from the workbooks you buy with cute illustrations, etc. They are all pdf files and some seem to be from real workbooks that you can buy. The site (so far) is free to use. I printed 2 worksheets completely free until I had to register, but that was free too. Since then, I've printed at least 15 worksheets and it's all been free. You just need an email address - no credit card or anything - so it doesn't seem like they can secretly charge you. I'm just still somewhat in disbelief that worksheets of this quality can be printed off the internet for no charge!

The 2nd site I found is startsampling.com. I just found this today so I'm not entirely sure how it works, but I did find a bunch of links for free samples that I signed up for. It's nice to be able to come to ONE site and click on the products you want sent to you. They also have some sort of sample box that they release every now and then ... but I'm not sure exactly what that means. The next one is being released in 4 minutes, so I guess if I'm still typing here by that time, I'll let you know! :)

Okay well I got distracted with gchat (thanks tif! ;) so it's been 4 minutes! haha... and now there is this "see if you qualify" button that you click and then have to log in (you do have to register with the site). And ... I think the site is overloaded right now because everything is taking forever. Sorry! It is still a good site to click through to different free samples! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...