Compassion

Monday, May 9, 2011

31 Days to Clean


Wow. God must be telling me something ...

I've been thinking about and feeling convicted that I need to do a better job keeping our home clean - stop putting things off to the last minute once and for all so that we can have a home that is ready for company at the drop of a pin! I would truly LOVE that.

First, I got the 30-Day Organize-athon and today ... I find the ebook, 31 Days to Clean: Having a Martha Home the Mary Way.

If by chance, you are also interested, you can download it for $2.50, following the directions on this link. I just watched the short video on the website by the author and it seems like it'll be a really good read. Please note that the coupon is only good through tomorrow, after which the price will go up to a whopping $4.99. ;)

Phew! 3 posts in 1 day! Now time to get some real work done ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...