Compassion

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Our 2012 Summer Bucket List

M finished her last 30-minute day of school on Tuesday, so we can officially begin our summer!  This year, I took a little time and put together a list of things to do before the summer ends - our summer bucket list!  It started as a simple list, but I got bored with it and decided to make a Wordle.
My Personal Summer 2012 Bucket List
1.  Take belated "school" portraits.
2.  Finish Proverbs 31 bible study.
3.  Have a garage sale.
4.  Reorganize linen closet.
5.  Exercise 2X/week.
6.  Drink at least 60 oz. of water/day.
7.  Read Farmer Boy with Maddy.
8.  Begin potty training with Claire.
9.  Read through Children's Illustrated Bible with Lily.
10. Plan family vacation.
11. Reorganize basement storage room.
12. Read 3 books.

I hope this brings a little inspiration to you.  I'd love to get some of your ideas too!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...