Compassion

Friday, May 25, 2012

Is it summer tomorrow?


C's newest word is "fi-fah" (flip flops), L's last day of preschool is tomorrow, and M is busy at school with music programs, summer birthday celebrations, yearbooks, etc.  L asks me throughout the day if summer is tomorrow ... almost!  And I just found this great deal on Living Social for a $15 mani/pedi at Mario Tricoci University locations.  Yay!  I've been wearing flip flops already, but now I don't need to be embarrassed every time I look down. ;)

 I've also been finding some great ideas on Pinterest in planning our summer.  I can't wait to get started!  I'll try to post some of that and a couple of other activities we've done the past week or two - like homemade playdough!  Now we're off to L's last day of preschool - (sigh) - very bittersweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...