Compassion

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

any good books?

I am putting together my reading list for 2012. Anyone have any good recommendations? Hunger Games trilogy is already on there and I read The Help this past year. Anything else that you loved? Please share! :) P.S. I just googled the Hunger Games trilogy to find the titles for the 2nd and 3rd books, and found out that the author of these books used to write for Clarissa Explains it All! Random ... P.S.S. Fiction or non-fiction books, please! I'm trying to read one of each every month (except December, which I am leaving open for Christmas madness). So far, I have enough through April, but I still need about 14 more!

2 comments:

  1. Check out "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho. Definitely a thinker and I LOVE the ending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great, thanks! i'll add it to my list. i'm about to start have a new kid by friday - by kevin leman. have you read it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...