Compassion

Monday, January 2, 2012

my reading list for 2012

Since I know you all have been waiting for this with bated breath :), without further ado, here is my 2012 reading list.

I didn't finish my 2011 reading list, so a couple have carried over. I don't have enough for 2 per month, but I'm not entirely sure that I'll be able to read 2 books/month and decided it would be best to leave some room for additions as the year went on anyway. In no particular order ...

Erasing Hell by Francis Chan
Room: A Novel by Emma Donoghue
Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo
The Hunger Games trilogy
Have a New You by Friday by Kevin Leman
Have a New Kid by Friday by Kevin Leman
Freakonomics by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner
Touch the Top of the World by Erik Weihenmeyer
Praying God's Word by Beth Moore
The Shack by William Young

and some maybes ...

The Tiger's Wife by Tea Obreht
The Paris Wife by Paula McLain
Under the Overpass by Michael Yankoski
1Q84 by Haruki Murakami

Coming soon ... 2012 goals/resolutions. What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...