Compassion

Friday, June 3, 2011

Frugal Friday: Birthday Deals


Since June is my birthday month, the birthday email deals and coupons have begun rolling in!

For as much as I don't want to feel bad/old about turning the big 3-0, part of me can't help it. I'm trying to focus on the positive - God's faithfulness for 30 years, my health and our happy home, to name a few. But the 20s were an exciting decade of my life! So it's sad to sort of feel like I'm leaving them behind. Hopefully though, my 30s will be even better. :) So anyway, I was wondering, are you signed up for any good birthday deals? This year especially, these are serving as a nice little distraction for me. :)

I honestly don't remember what I usually get, but so far, I've gotten:

$5 off any purchase at DSW (I've used this to get some really cheap shoes on clearance in the past!)

$10 off any purchase at World Market

free entree at Go Roma

If you know of any more, please share! My little old lady self thanks you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...