Compassion

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Next Cleaning Project

My next much-needed cleaning project will be to tackle the closets, probably only M&L's.  A few weeks ago, I went through all of my clothes - closet & dresser - so ours is relatively clean, but the girls' closets remain.  And what a project.  I was inspired after reading this blog post and hope I can pull it off.  Honestly, I'm very doubtful.  Before and after pics to come ... I'm really just posting this because I'm honestly afraid to even begin such a massive ordeal, but ultimately want them to have clean closets - and just more organization in our home in general - so I'm hoping that this will somehow keep me a little accountable.  We'll see what this week brings ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...