Compassion

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Books, bargains and other randomness ...

Today’s post combines my 2 loves – books and bargains! Christianaudio.com is offering a free audio download of The Pursuit of Holiness by Jerry Bridges for the month of January if you’re interested.

I’ve never listened to an audiobook before and am honestly a little nervous about it ... My mind tends to all-too-easily tune other things out when I’m thinking about/reading/doing something and I have this expectation of needing to “rewind”/re-hear parts of the book over and over again before I’ve finally actually listened to it. So if any of you have gone through audio books before and have tips/experiences you’d like to share, please do!

P.S. Yesterday’s journal entry ended up reading: "met" L’s imaginary friend, Arra.

P.P.S. If you haven’t noticed already, yes I changed the name of my blog. I actually didn’t know you could do this until I happened to stumble upon it last night. And I still actually wasn’t sure it would work until I submitted it and it did, in fact, work! So, I came up with the name in about 2 seconds, which means it isn’t very creative but at least it’s more general – and fitting to the randomness of my posts. If I can think of something better, at least I now know I can always just change it. ;) Suggestions are also welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...