Compassion

Monday, May 30, 2011

I Heart Kohl's


A couple of weeks ago, I posted about my favorite places to buy kids' clothes. Well, there's nothing like a few good Kohl's coupons* to get a great deal and make my day. They recently emailed me a $5 off and 15% off coupon combo, so when my mom emailed me to say that she had left a $10 Kohl's Cash coupon on her counter and it was mine if I wanted it ... I was on it! :) I went and looked around for matching Fourth of July shirts for the girls, but didn't find anything very cute, or at least not at a very great deal. Then I found the baby clearance rack! I got the above picture for $2.41 out of pocket. Yay! The shirts were all marked down to $2.20 and the capris ranged from $3.30 to $4.40.

*Kohl's is by far my favorite department store for using coupons. Their $-off coupons have no restrictions and can be used on clearance, sale or regular priced merchandise throughout the store (very unlike Carson's or Macy's), so you don't have to waste time reading the fine print to make sure that this brand or that sale rack isn't in the "except for" list. Their only rule is that they apply $-off coupons before applying %-off coupons, but you can use both in one transaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...