Compassion

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

So I like this little cartoon, minus the no. :) It is very ironic and makes you wonder ... Sometimes I remember some sermon or something I heard about how Satan is not omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent like God is so he attacks big things (like the media) to be more efficient and effective and hit more people in one shot.

Cartoons like this make me remember how important it truly is to be thankful for what I have and how much Satan is actively trying to convince me otherwise. This is part of the reason for my beef with Christmas decorations and everything coming out so early. It's not that I don't enjoy Christmas and celebrating Jesus's birth ... I just already have a hard time being content with what I have, I don't need anything/anyone making it even harder. For that reason, I almost feel like starting a tradition of celebrating the season of Thanksgiving moreso than the season of Christmas. Or maybe calling it the Christmas season, but celebrating it in a thankful way. Really, we should be thankful all year, right? But that's still no excuse to not celebrate Thanksgiving ... Maybe I should save that rant for Valentine's Day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...